Off Topic Playground

Dreamer can be quite a pain if he gets his Stitched engine rolling, which wouldn't really be a problem if they were rare 3. Other than that, I think he is fine.

Ulix seems very strong. I gave him a closer look some time ago, and I was really impressed by him. Looking forward to see what he can do!

Perdita... Don't get me started...

One thing I think is quite overlooked with Colette and her potential, is the amount of scheme markers the Doves can get out with Practiced Production upgrade.

MD, what kind of crew will you run with Leve?

Leve doesn't seem that bad on paper but having never played with or against him I suppose I'm missing something. 

I'll give you Perdita though... damn that gal can kick ass :D

Leve is like Perdita on crack. Everything she can do with a (0), he has built in. Plus no prevention. Plus unkillable teleporter you cannot hide from. Plus summoning, plus the largest hiring pool in the game.

Yeah, definetly doesn't seem too bad on paper...

Morning, everyone, by the way.

MD, what kind of crew will you run with Leve?

To begin with I think I'll try and keep it fairly simple and stay purely within the Outcast Faction. I've got a lot of Enforcers and high end minions I can use with Levi so having anchors for the Waifs shouldn't be a problem, I'm also pretty keen to try out Ashes and Dust and the Desolation Engine for big old beat sticks so I'm eagerly waiting on their release. I also have a fair few Constructs thanks to my Hoffman and Ramos crews so I think Pariah of Iron will be the way I focus on when looking to expand his crew options, at least to begin with. Beyond that all I know about Levi is what I've seen on the Wiki and threads so my knowledge is fairly limited on him. I like the idea of an abomination factory although I'm not entirely convinced it's the most practical way to go with him. I'll need to have a good rummage through some of the Levi tactica threads that pop up from time to time to get a good idea of how I want to go about using him. 

Fiiiiiilthmoooooongeeeer! Who's the worst of them all? Fiiiiiilthmoooooongeeeer! Who's the filthiest of them all? Fiiiiiilthmoooooongeeeer! Who plays on constant dick mode? Fiiiiiilthmoooooongeeeer.

That's a song I wrote for you just now. :D

Ashes and dust a cool sculpt..? What man? Are you serious?

Yes, I actually am. I quite like how the A&D looks. 

Fiiiiiilthmoooooongeeeer! Who's the worst of them all? Fiiiiiilthmoooooongeeeer! Who's the filthiest of them all? Fiiiiiilthmoooooongeeeer! Who plays on constant dick mode? Fiiiiiilthmoooooongeeeer.

Pretty good.

The sound of gnashing teeth

Terrifying roars of anger

playing nice he is beneath

The Filthmonger!

• Like 1

Awww mate, I am touched! Your words sooth my soul! :D

Leve is like Perdita on crack. Everything she can do with a (0), he has built in. Plus no prevention. Plus unkillable teleporter you cannot hide from. Plus summoning, plus the largest hiring pool in the game.

On the flip side, Leve's best movement trick cost him a lot of survivability while Perdita only need to throw a card. I think they are equally strong to be honest.

To begin with I think I'll try and keep it fairly simple and stay purely within the Outcast Faction. I've got a lot of Enforcers and high end minions I can use with Levi so having anchors for the Waifs shouldn't be a problem, I'm also pretty keen to try out Ashes and Dust and the Desolation Engine for big old beat sticks so I'm eagerly waiting on their release. I also have a fair few Constructs thanks to my Hoffman and Ramos crews so I think Pariah of Iron will be the way I focus on when looking to expand his crew options, at least to begin with. Beyond that all I know about Levi is what I've seen on the Wiki and threads so my knowledge is fairly limited on him. I like the idea of an abomination factory although I'm not entirely convinced it's the most practical way to go with him. I'll need to have a good rummage through some of the Levi tactica threads that pop up from time to time to get a good idea of how I want to go about using him. 

Leve will do just fine with Outcasts. While I really like the Iron upgrade too. There is a tone written about him here on the forums. I would especially recommend you to check out an Arcanist anti-Leve thread that were active not that long ago.