Off Topic Playground

Not off to the store just yet, but I need to get the foam for Tara and crew sorted out, plus collect the old Lady J and Raspy crews for delivery to their new owners, plus the Miss Step being dropped off, plus a Contemptor Dreadnought...and somehow fit in a shower. In the next hour. :P

How goes, Mako?

Well, that's the Nothing Beast assembled...Karina, two Void Wretches and Tara to go...then I need to start getting them in the case. Hopefully I'll get the chance to use them today!

I still say, that by definition, a nothing beast should be an empty base,...

Good to know, thanks for the warning about paints lack of edibleness, mako

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

Empty base, def.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Funeral was beautiful, music was powerful, lots of tears all around. I learned that my grandpa used to be able to tap dance. And apparently he knew twinkle twinkle little star in Latin.

Only buying things after you finish...

Good god man, that's genius!

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Also, in the spirit of displacement activity, I have thoroughly dusted and hoovered my room, including washing the blinds and moving all the furniture to hoover under it...

Going to run out of excuses soon!