Off Topic Playground

Yeah, best I'll get tonight is a bit of improvement, and that's with swigging it since 5pm.

Lady J is full of fiddly details, the mould lines are in awkward places, and the metal has that roughness you get from cooling in places so it needs a careful file and polish to improve the finish. Third night I've been working on her, on and off. So I want to finish her up and move on to the others lol

It's not bad though, just a little bit of dizziness. More of an annoyance than anything lol

Yeah, having her ready for paint will be a relief! In fact, I think she's now sorted. Feels good. I made progress on the base, got her prepped, and sculpted a large brick lol.

How's the night for you guys?

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Oh yeah, tomorrow I should post up my iron quill story I suppose! I changed one or two words from the one I sent you ed, but that's about it. Editing hasn't really settled yet lol

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

Ahh, schlock mercenary.

"You're a scientist. Just science things all up and tell us what comes next"

Just popping in to say hi. Gotta go to bed here in a sec.

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Been working on my Wong. Got the highlights and shadows done. I think I'm happy-ish with the robes and the skin. But still,.. I gotta break up all that blue of the robes with some sort of pattern. I've been trying but making a total mess of it. I think I need a finer tipped brush.

You know, there's so many innuendos and jokes in the last few posts, I can't actually pick one to make. So I'm going to behave!

Ah, the actual details of what goes where, and patterns, icons and so on? I like working that stuff out, it's one of my favourite bits. Before brush goes to model and it becomes a long trial of not mucking it up lol