Off Topic Playground

So uh, the Rail Golem. Its supposed to be doing this Rawr, Charge Forward!-type thing. Buuuuut, if you nudge him backwards he's just sitting down kicking his legs out in front of him. And he's got this big old rail tie pole thing.... You know what? Its his day off. He's gone fishin'

So you know what my weekend project is now.

I got a handful of demos in this weekend- they all went well.

Got to play a few rounds of Pride of Lions with the creator of the game. Also tried out Fanticide- think I'm going to get the rulebook, but I don't know if I want to drop another $120 on the Creeps faction (there's a create-your-own rule set in the back anyway).

Scored a small Mighty Armies-sized Ratmen force from Splintered Light (the folks behind PoL), a couple of CorSec Omni-Rulers, and 10 Confrontation Wolfen metal minis for 20 bucks.

Probably going to take the week off from playing and just relax tomorrow. Birthday's in a few more days and I have zero plans.

then,.. green-stuff a beer can??? *grin*

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 PM ----------

or put a girder in the other hand,.. and place a drum set in front of him. Toss in a man named Sue as a guitarist,.. and maybe one of the girls (lady j or Pandora) as a singer. next thing you know,.. you got a whole band

I did once want to make a scene with some 40k dreadnoughts as the members of genesis, including one in a gorilla mask on the drums. But couldn't afford it lol.

Woo, I promised I'd update my threads this weekend, and I made it with minutes to spare! I rock so hard...

Hey guys. I'm back, my sister is married off, I have a new brother, my toast was successful, and I'm dog tired. so much dancing and fun!

I got stepped on during the first dance by another lady in stilettos, I was afraid she'd broken the skin, but all i got was a lovely bruise. It was so hard to finish that dance out, it hurt so bad. rest of the night was off and on dancing and fun. I had a great dance partner friend/date at the wedding. He's very good.

Sleep.... It's 0850 and nobody is up. I crawled out of bed long enough to steal my phone charger back from mom. I'm back in bed trying to decide if I want to go back to sleep. Everyone is totally exhausted. We have to go to the hotel in an hour to do gifts. And there's a cookout at 2. >.< my introvert self is ready to crawl under a rock!

Ouch. Mind you, stilettos will do that! Isn't the fix for a minor foot break just ignore it and try not to jump up and down too much?

Also, my keyboard seems to have survived its coffee bath without any ill effects, so that's good! Now if only I could stop my fingers being useless, I'd be able to type properly...