Off Topic Playground

Oh, she rolls along slowly. Very slowly at the moment as she's only got one leg lol. Doing some work to make her match the dead ones in style too, enlarging the chains and things.

You have Star Wars last night ed?

Quiet sessions can be good sometimes. Sucks that you went downhill like that, spoils a good day for you!

Oh, reposing the legs, adjusting the arms, some work on the face and hair, and bulking the chains. Quite a lot but mostly minor changes, she'll still look like a miss Terious when I'm done I hope. Tonight I'll do more chains and work on the legs I reckon, worry about the arms and head tomorrow.

The brownies were a good plan. Kickstarter, not so much!

I've backed three projects and none have delivered yet. One was due in November, and one in December. the December one is in the post, the November one is close to ready but no idea when it will appear lol

no last minute emergencies yet. there's time for that still, though. I have to rewrite my toast, we didn't get time to practice ours, and while cam may be awesome at adlibbing music, I am not. I'm tone deaf, suffer from stage fright, and seriously ADD. If we try to go ahead with something we did not practice AT All, it will be embarrassing for everyone, especially the bride. so I'm going to just have to hope that I don't bore everyone with my lack of wordsmithing, and just do a normal toast. that I have to write last minute. I'm a terrible writer, and i'm really really stressed about this.

Always amazes me that it seems to be standard practice for a kickstarter to be hugely delayed. Noone seems to have managed to get the times right yet!

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 AM ----------

Ah, that's not so good chris. But I'm sure it won't be bad, you know her pretty well so you can talk about her without too much trouble right? Aside from the whole crowd thing, of course. That I haven't got a clue with, I just developed coping mechanisms giving presentations at work.

We figured you watch out for the ones who found it funny, and that is who you talk to for the rest of the night.....

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

We are helpful aren't we *grin*

How about a nice poem, or a limerick..... did she ever live in Nantucket?

heh no she never lived in nantucket. and I'm no poet. I think i'll just write and see what happens. sometimes the words are semi intelligible and a little coherent.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

but for now... so ithat i'm not yawning through the whole service... i'm going to bed. good night all.