Off Topic Playground

well,.. you're Mr. Shine,.. isn't it your job to do the cleaning around here??

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

It's a little retro,.. but here's today's music artist and song of choice,..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=F4fPv450OYM

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

these puny little computer speakers don't do it justice though.

*grin* that's actually pretty funny,..

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

At this point, I don't want any of mine back. I actually love my wife and couldn't be happier with where I'm at in life. If you must collect mine,,.. all I ask for is a helicopter, enough fuel to reach the north pole, and an angry polar bear herd,...

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

these are guys who need girlfriends,.. they have FAR too much free time on their hands to be doing this stuff,...

I can't even imagine the dollar amount that all those pianos cost at the beginning.

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

did ya watch the whole thing? There's a few second pause at the end of the first run, but it keeps going for the whole 4 minutes or so.