Off Topic Playground

I hate Rose. But thats just my opinion. Backed with facts lol.

But Blink is seriously great and you need to know absolutely nothing about Dr Who to get it. But it will make you go "I want more of this" so then you go back and watch everything

Well, everything from the new series. You cant watch everything ever.

I just wanna know what idiot decided that it sounded like a good idea to cut down their forest and turn it into a library?? LOL

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

And to be honest,.. while I truly enjoyed the Amy and Rori characters,.. I'm not really fond of the River Song character.

But then,.. I'm not a big matt smith fan either. I thought david tenant was much better.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

While I can get behind the concept of river's character,.. I think it may be the actress that makes her seem a bit flat to me. Maybe if they had her regenerate into someone else, it would pull off better for me.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

But then again,.. Tom Baker is the only "true doctor" for me. Since he's the one I grew up on. *grin*

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

geez,.. does that show my age??? lol

Tennant was great but I think Smith portrays a much better older doctor. A little bit more madman with a box, little less patient with all the things lol

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

Also disliked Tennant taking time off during production to do Stage work. Boo