Off Topic Playground

Apparently. It's not often I have issues with mine, usually only when I've been working the way I have. We have trouble stopping, Callie and me...

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

The triptych I've been painting for a couple weeks now. I showed you one of the panels last Saturday. They have to go up tomorrow night. I've got a couple more steps to do on the last one but the first two are done. I may not need to repaint those two like I thought I would either.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Gnight web !

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

Alright. I'm headed to bed too, gnight!

Well, I want to try cheating. I've got two Secret Weapon Miniatures washes on the way- Yellow and Orange. Gonna prime them white, do a few layers of Yellow wash over the primer, then do a shading wash of orange. After that, do a purple (not decided on matte or metallic) on some of the main body plating. Wrap it all up with the weapons (undecided, trying to move away from the rusty metal I usually do, though) and some rusty weathering pigment on the boots since I'll be doing reddish bases.

Heh, not quite. Is Meeple you local game shop?

Apparently there's a new shop gaining ground (...heh) here in the area. Further away from where I'm at, but it seems to be growing pretty rapidly. Shop owner seems to be a good guy.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

If you've got the metallic green, I'd say Matte purple. Deep rich purple, nice clean bright yellow, and a shiny accent colour should work out nice.

Purple like puppet Judge's mask on the right here? Or something more blue. Or red even, lol.

I'd go for a kind of imperial purple type colour, though you could use a tiny bit of red or brown in the shading, that would help make the yellow/purple pair balance against the green. Is what I did with misaki in the end, I used brown to shade the purple and yellow so I drew them to that side of the colour wheel and made green a better contrast.