Off Topic Playground

Steps To Manually Remove Smart PC Cleaner Infection

1. Press CTRL+ALT+DELETE to open the Windows Task Manager. Then stop all the Smart PC Cleaner processes.

2. Click on the Processes tab, search for Smart PC Cleaner process, then right-click it and select End Process key.

3. Click Start button and select Run. Type regedit into the box and click OK to proceed.

4. Once the Registry Editor is open, search for the registry key “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Smart PC Cleaner.” Right-click this registry key and select Delete.

5. Search for file like %PROGRAM_FILES%\Smart PC Cleaner. and delete it manually.

6. Search for file like c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Smart PC Cleaner\ and delete it manually

7. Search for file like c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Smart PC Cleaner\ and delete it manually

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Be careful though,.. if you delete the wrong stuff in your registry you can really mess your system up.

Nope! I'm not touching the register!!! I'd mess something up. I'm very good at messing up PC's. I'll show that to Dad after the wedding though. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

I'm going to wind up using this entire package of green stuff on this one sculpture...

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

mom suggested I make personalized wedding cake toppers. I think that could be fun. I wish she'd thought of it a couple months ago, and that I'd picked up this sculpting thing a couple months ago... I could have made my sister's exactly the way she wanted it.

...um. Not, lol. Need to get on that. I'll be ordering the last two on Thursday, I want to have them on hand so I can check poses and such for determining where shadows need to go. Just finished the Robotech kickstarter, so now I can start setting aside money for Gencon.

Nothing new to suggest unless you want to jump into Star Wars or something, lol. That's all I've been reading of late for some reason.

As for Elle, she's got ideas, but they don't fit with what I was working on last in terms of timeline, so I think I'm going to have to bounce a bit. Go back and write my prologue, then write the scene she's eager to write for far in the future, then see if I can get back to Victor and the Hunters.

Hey, got a question for you about how to do the prologue. It's going to be the very beginning of the war, with what started the whole thing, so I can lay the stage a little better. Do you think I should start with a military piece, like I have with Chapter 1, where it's the first battle of the war, or skip that and go to the political alliance that gets Assar involved in fighting Drasvar from across the planet? (the second part is in either way, honestly)

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 AM ----------

Two weeks until my holiday so I don't want to start any big projects. But once I'm back I think I'll order some materials and start making scenery.

What're you wanting to work on?

I'd start the book with something exciting. So unless something fun happens in the political part then keep at least a short battle scene in there as an opener.

Bigger buildings basically and some fancier bogs and rock formations. Scrap materials is fine for the huts and shacks like I've done the tutorials on but larger structures really need the strength of foam card or other fancy sheet material. I'll probably try out some of the water effects liquid too.

Morning. How's things?

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

For those with access to iPlayer, episode 3 of "Hebrides: Islands on the Edge" makes it to the Outer Hebrides of which the Isle of Lewis is part of.

Of course, the weather looks much nicer on film.