Off Topic Playground

Sadly not, chores and tasks that are just taking too blasted long, stuff I really wanted to get done last weekend but still haven't! Like cleaning the kitchen.

Worse, the sun's hammering down nicely today, I'd like to go for a walk.

How's life your end?

Nope. I've been looking forward to the weekend since last night.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

I'm going to do some more job hunting tonight. My boss is just using and abusing me left and right.

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

Nope it's Victoria Day. I just saw it on facebook

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

hrm... I don't like that I'm going to have to wear gloves to use this greenstuff...

Ah, Victoria Day. We got several of those at the uni back home, not sure why there was more than one!

End of this week I'll be back to normal sedate chaos again, which will be nice. Heh.

Job hunting is remarkably cathartic isn't it. Makes it easier to handle a bad environment when you can tell yourself 'just until I find something better'.

The killer question that's vexing me at the moment is, do i try to convert one of my limited edition miss Terious models to fit with my dead justice crew that I'm doing for GenCon?

Miss Terious (pinched from someone's thread on here)

attachment.php?attachmentid=7621&d=1346727951

Dead justice

dead-justice-box-set.jpg

Would mean making her as dead as the rest. And trying to make her fit scale and proportion wise.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

You're going to have to wear gloves? I never do, but then I don't exactly worry about how safe stuff like that is, it's definitely safer than my day job! Lol

Todays Quote: Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

well,.. I got the bathroom mostly done. ceramic tile is on the floor, grouted, baseboards installed, and the toilet has been replaced,.. Now, I just gotta figure out what i'm doing about the sink

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

*waves* hey chris.

Computer still behaving?

mostly. have you ever heard of Smart PC fix? I tried uninstalling it, since I did it no longer shows up in my programs list or anywhere else (my dad is a computer guy too and he couldn't find it either!) but it shows up every time I boot. mcafee doesn't turn it up in scans or anything and it doesn't seem to be doing anything... but I don't like it, it makes me nervous. like i've got a rogue program on my computer.