Off Topic Playground

I've tried everything. (it may just be my phone camera) Can't seem to correct for the color shift,.. even with the photo programs,.. too close,.. green shift,.. too far,.. red/orange shift. Too fuzzy,.. too grainy,.. areas out of focus. I just suck at this really *grin* I usually have to take about a dozen pics to get one that usable for posting up here. And even then, gimp usually comes into play.

GIMP's auto white balance is awesome. That's all I do with my photos- crop, resize, white balance, post.

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Any other day but this weekend? :P

I work third shift, the weekend is all I can do...lol.

but when I try that, it changes the colors of the fig itself. So I need a better way

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

oh,.. and I'm in on this weekends game. The following weekend though, I may be getting roped into working because of the holiday.

Fair enough. Two weeks of short groups I can work with. You guys want to hunt or steal this week? Or something different? (if you want something different, be specific for the sake of Elle so she knows what you're talking about... :P)

alright I gotta hit the hay. Thank you so much for your help and advice, Mako. I look forward to trying some sculpting. Fimo should be easy to find at michaels across the street from where I work, I have wire... I ordered some greenstuff.... I have to find my tools... should be good to go memorial day I plan on hiding in my room and doing my own stress relief stuff all day. I don't want to see a single person. I have a sneaking suspciion I'll be peopled out by the end of sunday...

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

what would we be hunting?