Off Topic Playground

well,.. I'm not sure how restful the sleep would be,.. but I could punch you in the head and knock you out. Or,... you could try some sleep pills. Or,... a bottle of Jack Daniels will do it. but then, there's likely to be spinning and puking,..

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

I've only found the one and it's on ebay. About 4 days left on the bid though. You could try and outbid me *grin* But there's several to choose from. I have 5 or 6 bids out on some of them. But if you hit ebay and type in "anime kit" it should bring you to the beginning pages.

Really? I thought five seasons was a good run. Actually, the last season seemed to drag a little because all the big climactic stuff had already happened (five season show crammed into four seasons then told they'd have a season five anyway... >.< Stupid networks)

I never could get into firefly for some reason. Guess I just couldn't wrap my brain around the whole "space-western" thing

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

And lots of people raved about battlestar galactica. But I couldn't follow that one either

I'm not too bad, slow ish day but I have a piece of paper signed that says the university will keep me on another year. Just got to hope the rest of the paperwork doesn't go awry, or I'll have to leave anyway!

I don't think any sleeping aid will be needed, I economy I'll keel over before midnight without any help web!

I didn't like Battlestar Galactica. After seeing Babylon 5 again recently, I realized why... Babylon 5 was a great show because it was planned. Battlestar seemed to be completely random.

Well, I found an anime kit I'd want to get.

$(KGrHqZ,!hIFCtnY+kt3BQuL3otsng~~60_3.JPG

There are some lovely ones. And some... unsettlingly scantily clad ones. Lol

Yeah, that's the thing that's annoying. Some of them look awesome, and then I take a closer look and notice they're barely wearing anything. (sigh)

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Dammit Web, I didn't need another subset in this hobby!

well,.. I started looking around because I already own the majority of models from Wyrd that interest me to paint. There's still a few that I have to get, but large and by far,.. I'm almost out of things to choose.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

there's also men models if you look for them,.. vash the stampede from trigun, ichigo from bleach, even kakashi from naruto. You just gotta do the research to find what you want.