Off Topic Playground

well,.. not really when you look at it. most of them are in 1/8 or 1/7 scale. Which makes them fairly large-ish. And I spend $40 at a time anyways just getting a box of 4 or 5 small figs. So really, given the amount of material, they aren't that expensive at $100. That's only 2 or 3 box sets from most other companies.

True. I would like to paint something at that scale, honestly...large figures can be a lot of fun. None of those jumped out at me, though. Odds are because if I'm getting something larger than 54mm, I'm gonna be getting the large scale Joker from Knight Models.

One thing Nebraska does well is places to dance. For the most part I hate this state, I miss the coast. And the ocean. Especially the ocean. But there are plenty of places to dance here, and a lot of them, like the place I went tonight, are free.

...so unfair! Lol

Eh. It wouldn't make a whole lot if difference. Except that the beef you eat probably comes from here. We have a humongous beef industry here.

That's how I feel about you lot who get to go to conventions mako. If I gotta be stuck in nowhere Nebraska, at least there are places to dance. It's not the end of the world.