Off Topic Playground

I think future games will go a bit better. This being my first time out with the group, it was a little rocky for me. (not really knowing everyone's personalities and play-styles and all). But I think with a few more sessions we can learn to read each other a bit better, and therefore find our "groove",.. so to speak.

Thanks again for letting me in on everything. And it was nice to be able to put faces to the names. Though, I had images of each of you, based on your writing styles here on the forum. Mostly,... I was dead wrong,.. *grin*

I look forward to getting more indepth... also I think it's funny nobody asked the newcomer her name...

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

lol my images based on writing style is generally dead wrong as well. makes for some funnies in my head, since I think in pictures!

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

another big question: did the guard shoot us all dead when Web tried to bring the teddy into town?

the oovoo was acting a bit off with the echo and crap though. is it always like that?

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

that's not fair,.. how does the guard know that I'm not a mercenary treasure hunter with some personal security issues?? Maybe the teddy is just my ~safe place~

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

and,.. I did notice I'm the only one without glasses though. Does that make me a weirdo among gamers??

Lol, what exactly were you expecting for me, I wonder?

Yeah, Oovoo does tend to do that from time to time...not usually that bad, though. Unfortunately, the only way to do better costs money.

And no, the guard didn't shoot you, lol. I'll get back to you on the other bits before long though, need to figure out some stuff.

Well,.. given the percentages, and my personal experience with local game stores and the like. Usually, out of 5 given gamers in any given game environment,.. at least one tends to be "the over-inflated ego guy" or "the big, poor hygiene, greasy gamer guy". I was pleasantly surprised to find that not to be the case here. Though, I suppose, if I couldn't see it in any of you guys,.. then perhaps it's me *laughs*

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

But you did say that for the next installment you want melee combat types right??