Off Topic Playground

been a productive day. I finished one of my paintings, i'm working on my character for tonight now while it dries before I start the next one, got the house cleaned up, moved a bunch of heavy stuff in the garage, took a table apart and moved it... mom's having a piano recital here with her students so the house has to be perfect.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

how's about you?

I got quite a bit done, but the decorations are going to take more than one night to finish.

I did complete: 1/3 paintings, costume, zoomba class, house cleaned for mom's piano recital, stuff moved from the garage to the shed, helped dad clean out the garage, second of the 3 canvases primed... and a bunch of fabric flowers made for said wedding decorations.

... no wonder I'm tired...

L.R. Has pugilism, and I got a Bowie knife. That's sorta melee right?

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

That gremlin alchemist would be so fun. We could do an all gremlin party and steal children to raise in the bayou. Or something

---------- Post added at 12:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

No wait... It's fairies that steal kids, gremlins steal socks out of the dryer...