Off Topic Playground

across the pond it is, I guess. uh oh mako. better add "call mom" to that list of things to do tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

I'm headed to bed. the things I do to make my mom feel better... she's making me go to some zoomba class at 0815 with her, I'm not allowed to eat real food until the wedding, (stuck on an all veggie/fruit diet) no dairy no nuthin, all because she thinks I won't fit in a dress I already fit in...

Nathan Caroland,.. Wyrd's website guru. He monitors most of the site on any given day, but tends to hang out in the top few threads of the main forum page,.. fielding complaints from all us whiny types about missing figs in a package or whatnot. He's also the one who has the power to block people if they are harassing other forum users or otherwise being a jackass,..

He's a nice guy though. You should introduce yourself some day if you happen to see him on. I've had occasion to talk to him once or twice. Not that he'd probably remember me, since I'm sorta low profile, and he's got thousands of names on here to try to keep track of.

I think the office is in Placerville CA. That's only a hour or so from here. Don't want to drop in unannounced though. Would probably just have the whole group of them not knowing me and staring at me like I was from mars,.. wondering what the hell I was doing there.