Off Topic Playground

Hey, look- a song that got rock radio play in 2000 that's actually pretty good, by a band not named "Buckcherry":

www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoRxx9DmvnM‎

Girlfriend and I played a small game of Kings of War last night. She destroyed me. This means I can take off the gloves a bit more. Not that I've been letting her win or anything, but now I can be a bit more merciless and see if she can handle it.

Mold lines are annoying. On the other hand, a good first day back at work after being ill. Academic visitor, so we went out for lunch and chatted about sciencey things.

How's everyone now the weekend has hit almost all of us?

I realized the paintings I thought were due Wednesday are actually due next Wednesday and there are three of them, not four. I'm breathing a little easier.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Glad your first day back was a good one mako.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Glad your first day back was a good one mako.

doubtful. we're doing my sister's wedding decorations tomorrow evening. I wouldn't feel right leaving them to work while I play a game. If we get done, early enough, sure.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

uh oh. I made the mistake of going to the malifaux web store.... Callie is screaming in my ear... >.<

you set aside time for ed tomorrow?

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Started working on my gremlin wizard guy,.. just trying to figure out what colors to do his robe and such. Might end up just doing it blue like the box. But my base instinct is to never paint anything exactly like it looks on the box. hrmm,.. may have to give it some kind of lettering and/or scroll work to help make it unique.