Off Topic Playground

I don't mind it one bit, so long as no one else has any objections. Would be fun to get another OTTer in on things. The time schedule work for you? We usually get started about 5pm your time on Saturdays

I have Saturday's off. So it's all good for me,..

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Hey, if we get enough people we might start actually coming up with sane plans!

Me??? Add sanity to the equation??? Boy,.. are you barking up the wrong tree,.. *grin*

two words,... gremlin,.... alchemist,...

I'll let your brain picture that and chew on it for a minute,.. the more you think about it, the funnier it gets,...

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

yay!!! I have 2 friends now!!!!

yes,.. just mix whatever's in the blue bottle, with whatever's in the green bottle,.. and (if it doesn't explode in your face) throw at the enemy.

Definitive work,.. green swatch plus blue swatch,... picture of tiger *scribbled out*,.. picture of unicorn *scribbled out*,.. picture of dragon *scribbled out*,.. something that looks like a huge exploded mess,... and on to page two,.......

not me,.. down time is awesome,.. plus, I'd have the money to travel and see things. Hell,.. I could spend months just traveling Europe,.. not to mention Japan and Australia, maybe even Russia. Though, personally, with the possible exception of the pyramids in Egypt,.. there's pretty much nothing in the whole of Africa that interests me.

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

I might catch up o my painting if I had no job. Lol

and then there's this,.. painting whenever the mood strikes. Sounds like a good time to me,...

Oh, that doesn't happen monkey, they don't get hands cut off for voting. Only for voting for the wrong side! Lol

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

Ooh, a good quality hatch fever video? Awesome!

jungles and civil wars, and rebels,.. and people getting their hand's cut off for bothering to vote,...

just not a place that really appeals to me.

...fair. I'll grant you that.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Yeah, Spine put it up yesterday.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Oh, and that reminds me- you going to try making a Rex Marksley still, Mako?