Off Topic Playground

Indeed! Much more excited about this time around with Victor. It was a bit of a trick, figuring out what to do with the Hunters to mark them out. Having them wearing black and being a sign of an ill omen is just so overdone...I think the pins will work out better overall.

Aye, more subtle. And it means you can have people miss the pins, then suddenly realise they're in front of one when they see them. All sorts of shenanigans.

It's a touch warm and humid, just enough to be less pleasant. Shame, the day was nice

same as always,.. I get up, go to work, come home, grab something to eat, go to bed,.. get up, go to work,... lather,.. rinse,.. repeat,...

---------- Post added at 06:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

what about you? any superpowers yet?

So long as you get the lather and rinse in the right order, it's all good. It's embarrassing going to work covered in foam!

Nothing yet, takes ages for things to grow so will be weeks before I know if it worked this time!

I reckon the only ones I'll possibly replace are Lady J, I've got the rest started so I'm not keen on ditching all that effort!

Mind you, if they look awesome it might happen gradually, when I run out of stuff to paint and have every other bit of plastic...

I don't believe it. Sophie won't let you run out of things to paint lol