Off Topic Playground

Heh, crystal skull was certainly educational. I learned that some things shouldn't be done. Ever.

The mad science went ok, got a much better yield this time. We've found an even better way to do it though, so soon I should be able to get tons of cells. Problem is, they're currently in my blood. We're going to filter my blood for them, and hopefully put it all back again without the cells I want! So this time, I really will bleed for science. Some ethics paperwork to deal with first though. Bah.

What's everyone else up to, aside from plague?

Ooh, and by next week I should have started my challenge sculpt. Hopefully.

I didn't chose the verb madsciencing at random monkey ;) he's almost certainly cloning himself.

Joking aside I'm glad it went well, mako. :) don't give away all your blood, though. Pretty sure you need at least some of it.

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Oooh teleportation? Yes please!

teleportation is probably one of my favorite powers. otherwise, if I get to choose,.. I'd take dark force manipulation. (shadow crafting) I think the ability to create tangible shadows is awesome. And if you can travel that way,.. (step into a shadow in one spot and out of a shadow somewhere else) that's just plain bad-ass,..

Special about my blood? Its lovely on pancakes.

Heh, actually its nothing important, aside from the fact that it's supposedly more ethical for me to use my own. Lol.

Three hours or so of having my blood go out one arm, and back in the other without a specific cell type in it. Not even one I'll miss terribly, unless I suffer a rather nasty injury. So I should probably be careful for a few days *grin*

I'm assuming that's the plan anyway, I don't think draining my blood, messing with it, then putting it all back will go quite as smoothly!

As for superpowers, I'd settle for short range teleport like nightcrawler. Only without the blue skin and such. Just enough to make crossing the road not involve waiting for traffic lights.

Special about my blood? Its lovely on pancakes.

As for superpowers, I'd settle for short range teleport like nightcrawler. Only without the blue skin and such. Just enough to make crossing the road not involve waiting for traffic lights.

and getting from car into work without getting drenched by the rain,.. or from one floor to another without an elevator,.. you could go all evil and rob banks and such with it,... and would make running from the cops hysterically funny. *grin* (not that they could keep you in jail even if they did catch you)

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

alright kids,.. it's bedtime for me once again. have a good evening all.

*swings off into the night*

nah, not platelets. Though its similar to getting them out your blood. I'm messing with the cells that form new blood vessel walls. EPCs, to use the shorthand. Handy little things really!

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

night Chris!