Off Topic Playground

I can look into it,.. gimme a sec

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

what exactly do you want it to do? I did 3 basic things to improve my system behavior,..

1) got rid of the stupid lock screen and the need to have to input my password every time I start up my system. I don't keep anything sensitive on my computer, but if you do, you may want to skip this step.

2) set the system to boot past the metro screen and straight to my desktop, which is where I do my work anyways.

3) got a start button down in the bottom left corner of the screen. It operates just as you are used to, and is fully customizable.

(2 and 3 can be done with the same download)

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

here's the link to the start menu program,...

http://www.iobit.com/iobitstartmenu8.php

password login bypass,...

1. Boot your PC and enter your password.

2. Press Win-X (by which I mean hold down the Windows key and then tap X).

3. In the pop-up menu that appears, click Command Prompt (Admin).

4. In the command prompt, type control userpasswords2, then press Enter. (If this sounds familiar, it's because the same command works in earlier versions of Windows.)

5. In the User Accounts dialog that appears, uncheck the box marked Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.

6. Click OK, then confirm the automatic sign-in option by entering your password (twice).

7. Reboot.

it is actually. I'm actually old enough to remember programming in DOS, and B+,... geez,.. that shows my age now doesn't it??? *LMAO*

My programming skills include, but are not limited to,.. html, dhtml, xhtml, java, apache, B+, C++, SQL, cgi, perl, php,...... and the list goes on,...