Off Topic Playground

I dont know, to many more weeks like we have had with not much to do I might be onto painting my work soon.

At least make it interesting colors,.. I suggest neon blue walls,.. pepto bismol pink trim,.. and some orange and lavender spots. The neighbors will hate you, but the customers can't miss it *grin*

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Apparently you haven't dealt with the raccidgeons... Mako is the thread's resident mad biologist...

*looks out the window*

I think we're in trouble then. Seems the flying zombie ninja monkeys are starting to saddle the raccidgeons,.. I don't think this is gonna end well,...

Web does have a point, no one's about to forget that one...

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

At least make it interesting colors,.. I suggest neon blue walls,.. pepto bismol pink trim,.. and some orange and lavender spots. The neighbors will hate you, but the customers can't miss it *grin*

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

*looks out the window*

I think we're in trouble then. Seems the flying zombie ninja monkeys are starting to saddle the raccidgeons,.. I don't think this is gonna end well,...

...dammit, Mako! Stop loosing your unholy abominations on the earth, we have enough problems. (sigh) Anyone know how to get in touch with puppet Perdita?

I'm okay. Thinking about taking a day off tomorrow because I don't want to work... I shouldn't, but oh how I want to... >.>

Found this rather fascinating blog about writing and bad ways of doing things. There's a lot of entries, this site is going to be distracting for a while...