Off Topic Playground

Hey guys,.. how goes the evening?

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Wooooooooo spooky ghost noise

oh no!!! we're infested with ghost sharks!!! somebody get the particle accelerator spear guns!!! and a ghost trap!!!

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Had the day off today,.. should've got some writing or painting done today. But I've procrastinated all day, and haven't done anything.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Woo-Hoo!! 161 reads of my story so far. So, either it's getting a lot of face time, or 3 or 4 people have read it a BUNCH of time each *grin*

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Been wondering if my main character would make a good malifaux figure or not. Maybe I should sculpt it and do a stat card write up.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Well,.. seems it's gonna be slow tonight. So then, off to bed for me,..

*spins web and swings off into the night*

sigh, fine. I don't play mini games, but Ed somehow talked me into checking out mako's thread, I had to get an account to see it or something like that, and since I know nothing whatsoever about minis, or gaming, or 3d painting, and thus can offer no commentary of any value, i just keep my silly self here.

That's it... as best as I can remember.

I'm playtesting TTB with Ed, Mako, and i haven't figured out the forum names of our other members... other than that.. not really no. I'm mostly here for shenanigans.

I am a graphic designer, and illustrator. I freelance and work in both digital and pencil and paper, sometimes dip pen and ink... I also build sets and props for my church.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

my tablet suddenly stopped working...

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

...did something happen to my drivers?