Off Topic Playground

Wow, you know that feeling when you have a fun afternoon, then you come home and realise your life still sucks? Hobbit followed by Django was awesome, but that few minutes after... Ugh.

And the box actually contained...

*checks box*

Uh oh, they've escaped. Noone feed anything that might look like a pigeon. It's most definitely not.

Raccoons? Well, at least they're not entirely raccoon based. Although shine was right, they were an experiment too far...

I liked the Hobbit, but the 48 frames per second thing when everyone only has 24 fps projectors made it look a bit wierd at times. Will definitely be seeing the next one.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

Would It be quicker to get a rowboat and paddle across the lake, catch the bus that side? Is that wet bit that we have to detour round that wastes all the time.

Ah. The falls would be tricky. Maybe round is a better plan.

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 AM ----------

Well, that's the neverborn added to the tracker. Just outcasts and 10t to go, and I'm debating if I should include the dual faction stuff in there or leave it only in it's other faction. Might make for a tiny faction though!

That temptation is fun, but probably not entirely wise. Yet...

Getting even worse?

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

That temptation is fun, but probably not entirely wise. Yet...

Getting even worse?

Hmmm, hey ed, if you are about: would driving to Buffalo be an issue to pick us up if we gave you EVEN MORE gas money? Its 70 bucks and 6 hours to get to erie via greyhound, but mega bus offers a $2 rate? Once again, I have no idea what Im doing

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Shoot them with web, monkey

Hmmm, hey ed, if you are about: would driving to Buffalo be an issue to pick us up if we gave you EVEN MORE gas money? Its 70 bucks and 6 hours to get to erie via greyhound, but mega bus offers a $2 rate? Once again, I have no idea what Im doing

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Shoot them with web, monkey

No, that shouldn't be a problem. It'll add a couple hours to the drive, but I don't think it would be too bad. We'd be looking at about 8 hours to Indianapolis... hope one of you knows how to drive a stick shift, lol, in case I need a break.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Web, you need to salt the ground after you light it. Just remember that. *wink*

I know how, I learned in england lol. And from what I remember, if you give permission I can drive on my UK licence and your insurance. Least, it worked ten years back with my parents cars!

---------- Post added at 04:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 AM ----------

Did you know, there are 62 outcast minions? That's ten more than the other factions get! Heh

Should work...sounds good to me then. I don't know about managing to drive an 8 hour trip all in one go, lol.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

62 minions? Not really surprised, honestly. They got a Master and two Henchmen in book two. Maybe that's why Outcast haven't gotten as many over the years.