Off Topic Playground

As another classroom aside, can I just say that I find it odd the number of students in my organizational class who are eight weeks (one term) out from graduating...? O.o wouldn't this course have been more useful at the beginning of school? Or at least halfway... just weird.

And that's the last of my course commentary tonight, lol. Don't mind me...

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

probably about the next 2 months. During which, one job's tickets slowly get closed and phased out, while the new job's tickets begin to pile up.

Good luck, man! Definitely will be praying for you. If you ever need to vent, seriously just jump on here, we don't mind.

I don't wanna jinx it by saying anything too soon,.. but I have a patent for some self charging technology stuff, that is currently being marketed to a toy company for use with remote control cars. I'm supposed to be hearing something back this month from them as to wether they want to buy it from me or not. They spent the last couple of months doing control groups and things of that nature.

I'm 12k into this project,.. but if this goes through, I should hopefully be able to pay off my house. And that's another 2k a month I don't have to come up with for a rent payment. That would put me in a really good position. And then, I could go get a "lesser" job and still make due,...

To be honest, I originally designed it for full size cars, with the intention of selling it to car companies,.. but they won't invest in unproven tech. So i figure, if i can get it made into some toys and sell them, then it proves the tech to viable, and perhaps after that i can get the bigger companies to take a look at it.

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

But in the meantime,.. it's bedtime for me once again gents. Thanks for letting me vent.

g'night guys,..

---------- Post added at 08:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

*swings off into the night*

Night Web, and good luck with it all!

---------- Post added at 05:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 AM ----------

Wow, actually I'm vaguely sleepy before midnight for once. I might start to sort myself out for sleep! Which will take a while, I have to tidy away the tools first I guess...

Hey monkey!

The side project needs restarting, going to do some to it this week while I wait for the orders to arrive. Just having problems getting the media to grow cells in, the company I can get it from aren't being very quick at giving me a quote. But once I get the ordered stuff in, I can test the protocol then get some experiments running and should start to see results in a month or so!