Off Topic Playground

Hey, Mako, want to see if we can get SPG to show up to Gencon? *grin*

Oh that's so got to be tried. My workmate that I'm possibly introducing to malifaux has fallen prey to SPG addiction. We usually play it if this just us two in the office, gets us funny looks when other people arrive!

Hehe yeah, 2013 I know I'll be in the country for, 2014 is a possible but not sure how likely.

I'm a shade over 6 foot so monkey wins out there, and passably broad from years of martial arts, airsoft and generally being the build stuff with heavy tools out of big chunks of wood type of kid. And my photo is in the last malifaux fanzine lol.

country music?

Oh God no! (twitch) Hate the stuff. No, I listen to a lot of instrumental, some swing, steampunk, hard rock, old rock, got some worship albums, a bit of punk...and that's just the ones I can name off the top of my head!

Alright, so apparently a 4-day pass for Gencon runs $70 so long as we register before June 29th...after that, it goes up $10.

I got a wide range of things I listen to as well,.. from ac/dc to enya,.. and everything in between. Country gives me the heeby-jeebies too,... But I tend to gravitate to alternative stuff. Bush, NIN, and the like,.. and a lot of '80's stuff. depeche mode, cyndi lauper, duran duran,.. the list goes on

What's the travel and hotel costs like?

That, I have no idea. Probably not the cheapest thing, unfortunately, although I have no intention of flying! I think it's only about a six hour drive... Yep. 6.5 hours, and it's a straight shot on the highway too, at least from Erie.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

I am gone for five minutes. Two more pages to read. -__-

tl;dr.

Also, I will have to restructure my event thread. Didn't know I had to post one thread for the entire league. Silly ol' me.

Whoops. Well, such things happen. To the page count and event thread *wink*

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

Over six foot huh..... I would look like a Hobbit compared to you guys then....

How tall are you, Monkey?

And Mako, I don't think you can rent an otter...

I got a wide range of things I listen to as well,.. from ac/dc to enya,.. and everything in between. Country gives me the heeby-jeebies too,... But I tend to gravitate to alternative stuff. Bush, NIN, and the like,.. and a lot of '80's stuff. depeche mode, cyndi lauper, duran duran,.. the list goes on

Heard Steam Powered Giraffe yet?

Wait. Is that a good or a bad thing?

Well, so long as you remember it's about your car, me hiding in your trunk sounds ok!

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

Aww, you're like a little pet person! Lol.