Off Topic Playground

Yeah, it's just an introductory course, but the hope is to go through all the ones they offer so that my Bachelor's in Religion has something else to work with aside from the theological courses. Yes, theology is very important as a pastor, but so is stuff like counseling and teaching, lol.

I did get some time to finish up the first one, good ending. Very leading to future stories!

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

Tonight I absolutely have to finish the wings, after that I'll see how it'd I am and maybe keep going to get as close to finishing as passable.

oops, spelling error got caught by the content filter!

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 AM ----------

I like sir willoughby's view of John smith and ivanov. Gives him a bit of snobbishness without him having to be impolite!

Will be good to see how this goes, it's an odd format indeed!

Thanks on the compliments, glad you liked how the first one ended...I wasn't too sure of the ending. And Sir Willoughby is going to be very interesting to keep on that 'polite gentleman, outright snob' line!

Good luck with the wings, will be looking forward to see how they turn out!

Yeah, though I think my favourite thing is his baby night terror that won't get off his hat *grin*

And balancing sir willoughby is something I wouldn't want to try, but so far it's going well for you!

Just got to finish positioning the feathers for the wing back, then detail it and bake it before moving on. Will take some photos if I get some time later on once the wings are sorted

Yeah, I went with Night Terrors just because you don't see them a lot in the fanfiction section... nor Waldgeists, but I did one of those in Redemption and a Pocket Watch. Still not sure what Willoughby's going to bag, though...rather tempted by a Teddy, honestly.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

*swings in on my web and takes my usual spot up in the corner,.. takes the flag pole I carried in with me and sticks it into the floor,...*

I claim this land,.. in the name of Spain!!!

...but...you're from California...aren't you? O.o

Evening Webmonkey, how's you?

Good luck with killing everyone who wanders into this thread, mate, lol. Most of them seem to be lurkers who come in here to laugh at us...or bots looking for an opening into the forum.

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

I'm doing good! Work looks like it'll be at least attention keeping tonight, so that's good. Got a couple lectures to listen to for class...of course, I forgot my textbooks. (sigh) Oh well, two of my assignments are just 'Hi my name is...' introduction things.

Yeah, it's like we attract lots of people but then they see the lunacy and run!

I can't actually think of any story before yours that had night terrors in it, you may well be the first!

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

One assumes you can remember your own name then Ed?