Off Topic Playground

Nope because when he flipped a Red Joker he had to flip another card for the extra damage. So the Red Joker wasn't on top.

And nope he hadn't managed to hex off the ability on Lilitu as the last activation of turn 1 I killed the Lelu and then the first activation of turn 2 I 'hangman noosed' Zoraida to death.

*rolls eyes at Regnak*

You really must stop with this infatuation with me gremlin....it might pain you to know my world doesn't revolve around you....far from it. I consider you only as target practice! ;)

And what stuff are you looking for Malifaux wise?

*If you listen carefully you can hear my tiny heart breaking*

You started it with your Avatar gender swapping! :P I don't know whats real anymore?! :D

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

If 26 is old, I'm ancient........ 37 soon! *cries*

Wowsers! That is old! :D

I'll make sure I add rust remover and WD40 to your presents list ;)

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Oh and EVENING!! My first night off and I have BEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR!

Wassssup Fell? *Moves eyebrows up and down*

My Fiancee is getting sent the new Final Fantasy game for 360 soon to review for the German magazine she writes for.. Happened like this for the last one also... was great having a game for free when it was being sold for £35 in stores! Still not played the last one and I tried the demo of the new one and got my butt kicked... Things would have been different if I was able to equip my trusty Lancer ;)

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Now that's just mean

Evening Birdy! Hows things? Any painting done? I'm gonna try and spend the whole of tomorrow in the hobby zone :D

Oh and did I imagine it or did our long lost Princess pop and and disappear again the other day? The mystery continues...

Ciaran, is this a vacation, or a school trip?? What is your major?? Things we should have asked AGES ago... :)

This is for fun. Two of my best friends live there.

I'm a Business major. I switched from Fine Arts just before Fall, and couldn't be happier. Ironically I also tend to make more art NOW than I did before....funny that.

Evening all. Just got home after an epic evening of Battlestar Gallactica.

And as a bonus I got to spray a load of my Ramos models in the store :D I have more stuff to paint.

Sounds like a Fraking awesome time! :)

How much of the series did you get through?

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

And whats with the Thanks option thing? And whys mine so low? Don't be shy people! <ahttp://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/community/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png' alt=':D'>

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

Tempted to start my hobby time now.. but had lots O' Beer.... I'm sure the result would be bad... the minis are calling!

Hey everyone, how's it going?

Hey Edonil! :) Fine Sir... got beer and watching Man Vs Food...... How are you good sir?

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Oh and you have probably said already but do you have Space Marine on 360?

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

OH and added thanks to you... "Just Cause".. <ahttp://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/community/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png' alt=':D'>

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

:jason::lucifer::mummy::pumpkin::radioactive::rorschach::skull::dr.manhattan:

LOVING NEW SMILES!"!!!

Unfortunately I'm returning the copy I borrowed tomorrow. :/ Sorry dude. However, now that I know someone else who has it, I might pick up a copy of my own for the multiplayer. I'm not a big multiplayer person normally, but it might be fun.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

What's your Live ID? I'll add you to my list anyway. I'm not on all that often lately, haven't had time, lol

Unfortunately I'm returning the copy I borrowed tomorrow. :/ Sorry dude. However, now that I know someone else who has it, I might pick up a copy of my own for the multiplayer. I'm not a big multiplayer person normally, but it might be fun.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

What's your Live ID? I'll add you to my list anyway. I'm not on all that often lately, haven't had time, lol

I know what you mean... most of my friends love the whole "Death Match" online stuff but I'm more one for Co-op.... when you get a copy we should play through co-op Horde waves... I find that the most enjoyable part of the game :) oh.. PM'ed my details ;)

I like Capture and Control, not Death Match myself. The endless waves of Orks aren't that much fun, I liked the fights against Chaos Marines, personally. But I'll give it a go, without a doubt!

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Actually, what's the time difference between us? I might be able to jump on tomorrow before I return the game.

Fair enough. Honestly, I don't care either way on stuff, I hardly ever do anything online. Single player games are more my thing. I went with the 360 long before the PS3 came out, and no purely for PS3 game has come out that gives me enough interest to buy one, lol.

I like Capture and Control, not Death Match myself. The endless waves of Orks aren't that much fun, I liked the fights against Chaos Marines, personally. But I'll give it a go, without a doubt!

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Actually, what's the time difference between us? I might be able to jump on tomorrow before I return the game.

Oh Sir, wait till you make it through 20 waves of orks and see the bonus wave.... queue $$$$$$$$ loads of Demons and Choas Marines! :) Heavy stuff.. played with a great group of guys.. we watched out for eachother the whole 20 waves... then the chaos one came and we got our asses totally kicked :( We need to get a Malifaux forum group together to kick some ass! :) I purchased that chaos upgrade also that lets you fight against imperial guard and marines... that pretty tought... but yearh.. gimme a shout and we kick some green ass together....

Just to make this clear... thats GW Green Ass... not handsome WYRD Green Ass! :)

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

all you guys with xbox and I'm playing Space Marine on the PS3!

Sorry to hear Sir...

Just so you know we are here for you at this difficult time in your life. :P

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Fair enough. Honestly, I don't care either way on stuff, I hardly ever do anything online. Single player games are more my thing. I went with the 360 long before the PS3 came out, and no purely for PS3 game has come out that gives me enough interest to buy one, lol.

I used this quote almost exactly a week ago when my PS3 Friend was asking me to get one :)

That might have been part of my problem, I only had my one friend to do it with, so just the two of us trying to work on it was a bit much. Hmm...now that I know that, that game got higher on my list to purchase.

Trust me... if it was just 2 of you against those waves it would be ultra tought to almost impossible.... if only 2 it doesn't matter how skilled, its more the shere number of enemies that crowd you... Group sizes for those games are normally 4.. and with that you need something like 2x assult marines and 2x heavy weapons... thats a good ratio. EVen with that its very very challenging. The other day I was left alone last man staning as we ran out of lives at about wave 15.... and althougn it took me 15mins I managed to beat everything and get us through to next level where everyone could rejoin game... I tried the death match games but people are all upgrade with bonus options and I was lasting an average 50 seconds...