Off Topic Playground

*eating the last of the marshmallows, bag and all*

They're good! Odd texture. Reminds me of an MS&U worker I gnawed on this one time.

*taps his chest*

... and here comes the indigestion.

*Eyes Hatchet* If you vomit.... I will sick the puppets on you. *motions to some shadows that almost seem to writhe with anticipation.*

*attacks puppets as the carry the vommiting Hatchet off; manages to behead enough of them to make them scatter into the darkness* Karn... If the puppets can't behave, they can't stay. Same as Foe's Dogs *glares at the sleeping Foe* I think you owe Hatchet an apology... *drums finger nails on hilt of new sword*

*attacks puppets as the carry the vommiting Hatchet off; manages to behead enough of them to make them scatter into the darkness* Karn... If the puppets can't behave, they can't stay. Same as Foe's Dogs *glares at the sleeping Foe* I think you owe Hatchet an apology... *drums finger nails on hilt of new sword*

*Cackles, the shadows writhing with more Puppets as they come forward, many of the ones formerly torn apart sewing themselves up* I warned him. *Shakes head* And I won't do this with you. *smiles slightly and steps past*

*Turns to Hatchet* Use a Bucket next time Hatchet ok? *motions to the bucket full of vomit and the dirty mop* We do try to keep it relatively clean in hear. ;)

Edited by karn987