Off Topic Playground

Just imagine. That being the last thing you see on this earth. A horde of zombies walking around with parasol, a tall laughing lunatic in a tophat and a flintlock in the 21st century with a matching midget telling that's what she said jokes. Fucking glorious.

• Like 1

Speaking of zombies, the Centers for Disease Control here in the US had a brilliant marketing campaign a few years ago to get people to be aware of first aid techniques, etc. It was themed "How would you survive a zombie apocalypse" and was by many accounts pretty successful.

I did meet with someone from the CDC and it came up. When I said that the only way to treat any injury in a zombie apocalypse was to shoot the injured in the head she was not amused.

Just imagine. That being the last thing you see on this earth. A horde of zombies walking around with parasol, a tall laughing lunatic in a tophat and a flintlock in the 21st century with a matching midget telling that's what she said jokes. Fucking glorious.

I approve of this madness. I would probably be found atop a large building surrounded by solar panels and a giant DJ rig holding a massive "grave rave"

Not much difference with the living I assume.

Speaking of zombies, the Centers for Disease Control here in the US had a brilliant marketing campaign a few years ago to get people to be aware of first aid techniques, etc. It was themed "How would you survive a zombie apocalypse" and was by many accounts pretty successful.

I did meet with someone from the CDC and it came up. When I said that the only way to treat any injury in a zombie apocalypse was to shoot the injured in the head she was not amused.

You should have said "crush the brain with a heavy, blunt instrument" - not everyone is pro-gun ;)

The Second Amendment is there for a reason, and I firmly believe the founding fathers felt that reason is to prevent a zombie outbreak.

zombie apocalypse..hmmm.

I think I would try and join a reasonably large group of survivors who hopefully are in worse shape than you.  hey, as long as you can outrun most of the others you should have a fighting chance, right?

Failing that, I'd just stay in Wales.  Miles of countryside with no civilisation.  The zombies would get fed up searching for food and bugger off to the cities!

Heaven help us if it became a zombie sheep apocalypse though...

The Time Has Come.

This thread is being locked down. Nathan feels the thread has well run its course (at 4,500 pages), and that the forum no longer needs a "random chat" thread. If you wish to chat, please use the Chat feature on our forum -- it is specifically designed for these types of discussions that have no specific topic.

We're happy to have forum users who are so active and engaged, and we encourage you to remain so. There are a lot of threads you can partake in and join those discussions.

• Like 2