Off Topic Playground

Naw, I'm holding onto the turquoise for the Viks and Rasputina, lol

---------- Post added at 01:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 AM ----------

Honestly, I like that the purple of the flames is the primary contrast on them. It grabs your attention to the center of the model. But we'll see!

What're you painting now that those gremlins are done, Bleach?

---------- Post added at 01:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

The ones to check if I'm human? No, I keep failing them. I tried to point out that a third lung doesn't prove anything, but they never listen.

Well, it's not like anyone who knows you would expect you to pass them... *grin*

If squid are actually good at maths, or if it's a giant conspiracy by the flounders...

Of course they are. Duh. :-P Squid can count to ten, so that means they can understand a base ten mathematics system just fine. Sheesh, what a question...

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

Lenny and the Bayou Gremlin with a rifle in his face are next up on my list. Painting models that go well with Ophelia first.

I can't wait to see the plastics of those. The artwork for Ophelia is pretty badass.