Off Topic Playground

It's a program for playing tabletop games like Malifaux, 40k and others online.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Alright...now I need to figure out- do I match my Lady J crew to the Death Marshals painted for Tara's crew...or do I change the colors to something warmer.

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Hmmm... quiet night... >.> And unfortunately a boring one at work. :P

Perhaps I could play a game with you on VASSAL. Only thing that sucks about it is the frequent drops I experienced the first time I tried it. What a pain.

It's odd- I have this weird uneasiness about playing Malifaux, like somehow I'm going to hate it or get so destroyed it'll put me off playing again. Yet if I can get myself to play, I enjoy it.

Maybe the time commitment from 1.x is still weighing on my mind. We rarely had games go less than 2 1/2 hours, and usually they were longer. I was often spent by the time the game was over.

Meanwhile, puttin' together Ogres. It's a long shot, but I'd love to have two small armies prepared for Magfest. Maybe a Big Guys Showdown- Ogres vs. Werewolves.

Yeah, my coworker had a migraine or something, so he went home. I've got enough to keep me occupied, but nothing exciting. Debating on the last bits of the Death Marshal (mainly the coffin), and trying to figure out what I want to do with the Judge.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

More what I'm trying to debate at the moment is whether I want Justice and her marshals to match colors with Tara and hers.

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

And how that turned out on yours was awesome, will be sweet to see it in the new sculpt.

How about a yellowish wooden coffin with a sepia wash. Would clash nicely with your purples.

Maybe. I'm worried that it might draw too much attention, though. Was thinking about doing the colors I did on the leather, building them out a little more.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Being out in the regular forum? :0

Yeah, I've been out a'wandering... been everywhere but the rules discussions in the past couple days...

Hey monkey, how goes?

Yeah, did not think that drink through, but it was tasty and it was the best thing on the list at the time...

Problem is, I have to be in work early tomorrow to get things sorted for the hospital mid morning. Grr.