Off Topic Playground

Yan Lo box

Levi

Mechanical Attendant

Plus the armour. Forgot about him. Part of my friend's Yan Lo group.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Just finishing off the EBO ones. You'd think they'd be great after this long spent painting them but it's actually just due to not getting any time. 30 minutes here and there.

I'vew got a worse list of unpainted than that Steam and I'm currently painting a Chaos Dwarf blood bowl team as a palette cleanser since I've been non stop on Malifaux for a while.

Also I've had 1 order ship but the one which was 20 numbers later hasn't yet... I'm hoping to get an email for it soon as that order has the book in it and we're almost 6 weeks away from a tournament that I'll need it for!

They were probably using the Beta files, as they await their books to show up from the pre-release sale at Gencon.

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

Also, good morning. (waves) I managed to get up pictures of that Death Marshal I've been working on.

Oh, surviving, having lecturing work dropped on me by the boss, trying to get a tiny bit of lab work done, the usual.

Also, taking today off to make up for working yesterday. In british and it was a bank holiday, dammit!

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Also debating on working on a ronin or Shang this morning.

or how about just one sparkly glove,... Death Marshall Micheal Jackson anyone???

This must be done- shamon.

In a couple of generations, the impact this could have on minis games is staggering.

Maybe it'll run Ex Illis 3.0 (since they considered the original "wargaming 2.0") :-P

Do you think it'll replace physical minis completely?

Im sure it wont because people like having an actual thing to hold. I saw a version of augmented reality tech at gencon; Golem Arcana. You touch the base of the mini with a stylus that reads an rfid on it then you can touch your opponents mini and do damage all pre calculated out by your ipad. Its a neat idea