Off Topic Playground

here's some good ones,...

4. Reintarnation: Coming back to life as a hillbilly.

5. Bozone (n): The substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating.

The bozone layer, unfortunately, shows little sign of breaking down in the near future.

6. Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

7. Arachnoleptic Fit (n.): The frantic dance performed just after you've accidentally walked through a spider web.

8. Beelzebug (n): Satan in the form of a mosquito, that gets into your bedroom at three in the morning and cannot be cast out.

Not too bad. First week of classes done, which is nice. Had a great time at the new game shop on Saturday, and I'm looking forward to running some demos this week.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

I wish I was relaxing from work, lol. Instead, I'm at work, lol.

Not too bad. First week of classes done, which is nice. Had a great time at the new game shop on Saturday, and I'm looking forward to running some demos this week.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

I wish I was relaxing from work, lol. Instead, I'm at work, lol.

Oh yeah! Hoping with m2e out, I get a few more new players!