Off Topic Playground

Vallejo matt varnish, probably Vallejo gloss too when my current old one runs out.

Te chamber is just to remove the humidity so it doesn't fog because of the water vapour.

Easy way to make desiccant chamber - plastic food box with clip lid upside down, get hold of some of those oven bakeable desiccant crystals (mine are lab grade *wink*), put baked crystals in a small dish and onto the inside on the lid, put in model, clip shut and wait. Ta da! Lol

Yeah, mine are cobalt based from what I remember. Mildly carcinogenic, I'm told. But I'm not eating them, so it's all good :-P

Yup, if you can set up a mesh on top of a shallow dish that's nearly the size of your tub, you can fill the dish with crystals and still have tons of space for models on top. I have to get clever if I want to dry several things at once at the moment!

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Yah, but tea wasn't broken, and look what you did with that! We couldn't give you the valuable stuff...

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------

Woo, tea joke! First of the week, and it's still only Monday.

...dammit, now Elle wants to make an OTTer Bingo game that resets each week.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

I thought if an Englishman didnt mention tea at least twice an hour they reduce back to the sarcastic jelly from whence they formed?

No, that's Canadians and Maple Syrup.

YeAh, but despite the huge amounts of sun, Germany kicks your asses in solar energy production! Lol

---------- Post added at 03:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

Hmm, shall I prime my ronin or not? Lets check the humidity...