[B=P2] Best Resurrectionist Master?

that is a tough question. McMourning was my first master and I love the mad doctor vibe, the slicing and dicing summoning playstyle is also very enjoyable.

I also love kirai but I think that is mostly as I am a sucker for Japanese history and culture. I am yet to properly play with her crew but her playstyle looks fun and challenging.

So after all that McM gets my vote.

Very very tough on this one. I don't play any ressers, but I've played against them all quite a bit.

Nico is very nice, but there are some crews out there (Lady J, Von Schill, and Hamelin just to name a few) that really throw a hard counter to him due to his reliance on summoning and corpse counters.

McM is a very solid master with a good balance of summoning and damage.

Seamus follows in the same vein as McM except hes a bit limited in summoning and very limited in the dimensions of his crew selection, not that this is a bad thing, but as with Hamelin, once you figure him out, he doesn't seem as scary.

Kirai I have the least experience against, but her speed, summoning, manipulation and spirit-heavy crew seem very viable once you get the hang of them.

I'm at an indecision about Kirai or Mcm...time to coin flip and/or read the books again, lol.

Nicodem get my vote here, purely cause he can summon more different types of models than the others

Pretty much this.

He has so much variety, he can summon anything he really needs.

Control...belles

Ranged...Crooked Men

A MFT of pain...Punk Zombies

Backed with Morty for extra counters, well you just can't go wrong.