Dreamer update - Alps, Daydreamer and Lelu (WIP)

eturns

Finally finished the last daydream and alps and have started Lelu so I thought I would share pics. Pics are just thumbnails, for those who want larger pics follow the link to the blog in my sig.

dscf0886.jpg?w=300&h=225

dscf0883.jpg?w=300&h=225

dscf0884.jpg?w=300&h=225

The fully painted crew all lined up.

dscf0887.jpg?w=300&h=225

And the WIP photos of Lelu.

dscf0888.jpg?w=300&h=225

dscf0889.jpg?w=300&h=225

Let me know what you all think.

Definitely dig the color scheme for your alps, you've got some rich tones that contrast well to make the model both dark/eerie as it should be as well as allowing details to pop out and catch the eye.

I feel your "muscle lines" on Lelu might be a bit too wide, they don't look very natural. But then again I just dislike Lelu's sculpt in general, so I may be biased.

Thanks for the Alp love, am really happy with them, just wish i'd got a bit more of a 'fire' effect on the lit cigar.

I'm not sure about Lelu, I half like and half dislike the contrast on the muscle tones.

I find it strange that depending on my mood when painting two models in the same crew/army can seem to have such different painting techniques.