Northeastern Indiana League

Hite

I am trying to find out if there is anyone in the area is interested in playing in a Malifaux league. We would meet every other Wednesday or Friday between 7pm and midnight or we could meet every other Saturday between noon and 5pm.

The location will be Sinclair Comics and Games in Kendallville, IN.

They have nine eight foot table and tons of terrain.

If you are interested please let me know what day works best for you.

We have three or four players already but the more players we have the more fun it will be.

• 2 weeks later...
I have plans every other Sat. so just carry out the dates to see when I can play. Also we have a group that meets on Tuesday nights at Books, Comis and Things Georgetown here in Fort Wayne. We get together around 4PM.

There are actually some people at Georgetown on Tuesday as early as 2 PM.

That being said, I'm interested in joining up in the league, depending on timing. I'm not sure on my summer schedule yet, but I am on the right edge of Fort Wayne to drive up. If there's enough of us coming up from the Fort, maybe we can meet up and carpool from exit 109, with the gas prices as they are.

• 2 weeks later...
I believe the start has been pushed back to June. That said, I try to get up there anyhow on Saturdays, so I can bring my Malifaux along as well if you'd like to get some games in.

Where are you coming from? I am in Fort Wayne. We might be able to find something closer for both of us than Kendallville. Of course, there might also be some players there who would like to play before the league gets up and running. I don't know, I've never been there. But like I said, I have the feeling we could find something here in Fort Wayne.

Sorry it took so long getting back to this. My landlord sold the building and I had to find a new place.

I will start moving on May 16 and it should take a week to be completely done.

I was thinking of starting the league in June. All we have to do is decide which weekends work best and what kind of a league we want to run.

I know that Kendallville is a drive for some of you so to offset some the cost I will offer 10% off of all Wyrd products for league players. I will also put a prize of $30.00 worth of Malifaux items for both the winner of the league and the Fanatic Award.

If that doesn't entice you ask Pyremius if there is a store in Ft. Wayne with game tables as nice as mine.

I have the schedule for our move so we can decide when to start the league. We will be closed from Monday May 16 through Sunday May 22 to move.

So we can start the league Saturday May 28 or Saturday June 4.

I have no preference. Please let me know if you have a preference.

• 2 weeks later...
Are there still people playing in Ft. Wayne on Tues. at BC&T? I stopped in once without my stuff and after that some life got in the way. I'm hoping to have some more time coming up. Not sure about joining the league but I'd still love to get some games in.

Yes. In fact we are playing this very instant.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to thank Hite and the crew for a fine time today. I think this is going to be a fun league. I met some good people and I believe a fine time was had by all. I had to head out, but plenty of people hung out for second games.

There are five sessions left and the next one is the 18th and every other Saturday after that. I am looking forward to it.

Edited by Cadilon
Fixed date.