35ss Tournament Burton on Trent in the UK

loganproudbeard

A 35 SOUL STONE MALIFAUX TOURNAMENT AT THE 22nd ANNUAL BEER & PRETZELS GAMES WEEKEND. SPONSORED BY SPIRIT GAMES & PORTAL WARGAMING CLUB!! On the 14th and 15th of May to be held at the Town Hall in Burton on Trent, United Kingdom

THIS TOURNAMENT RUNS ON THE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY

TICKETS FOR ENTRY TO BEER & PRETZELS ARE £5 FOR ONE DAY or £9 FOR THE WEEKEND AND ARE AVAILABLE NOW FROM SPIRIT GAMES!! www.spiritgames.co.uk or 01283511293

This is a friendly tournament run by local Wyrd Henchman loganproudbeard, players will need a 35 Soul Stone Crew and will need to register their faction and master by the 7/5/11 by Private Message to loganproudbeard. There will be prizes for the overall winner as well as prizes for best painted, most sporting player and the wooden spoon!!!

please message below for any other info you may require

Edited by loganproudbeard

This looks a definite possibility. Might need to negotiate with the wife and make a weekend of it :)

What time to start/finish? How many rounds? Fixed master/list? Any entry fee over & above the show entry?

Let me know if I can help in any way. Will share any experience I get from my tourney on 8th May!

Clousseau: Registration 10;30 - 11am Round one start time is 11:30 day one ends at 6:30pm but the Event is open until 10pm

Day Two: Round one starts at 11am and Event Ends at 4-5pm ish

The Weekend will have 5 Games played over two Days, It is a Fixed Master but lists can change each game

Iam Hoping My Gaming Club and local shop will help with Prize Support so Will be hoping to run the event itself for free ( people will just need to buy a weekend Ticket for Beer and pretzels)

Hi Mythic fox!! You can take as many players as you can get to the event, aslong as they have registered by 7/5/11

the Strategies and Schemes we will be using will be straight from the new rules manual everyone will play the same Strategy in the same Round and it will be a shared Strategy, but people can choose there own schemes each round. hope that helps??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...