Is there a problem with Hoffman Box?

I only ask as I usually purchase my Malifaux goodies from maelstrom here in the Uk, but the Hoffman box is not up for pre-order. The individual characters are (but not until April), and even the Collodi boxset is available to pre-order!

An oversight by Maelstrom, or something more sinister? I am going to email them later, i was just wondering if you clever people had heard anything on the grapevine!

All the stuff got pushed back a month.. so hoffman will be available the first part of April.. I think there is some thing posted about this in the announcements section .

Thanks. Yeah, I just read that. My query was basically that everything else due for release on the same day (like the Hamelin clams) were available for pre-order ages ago, and the Hoff box wasn't. So i just wanted to make sure there wasn't a specific problem with the box!

And, also April, May and June releases were up for pre-order too! Their email suggested it was an oversight on their part and it was missed.

The delay in releasing the figures isn't such a big deal to me, its just I get all my Malifaux stuff from Maelstrom and didn't want to miss out on the Hoff!!

:)