Portland Players?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which totem? I know I saw a few last week.

Also I need some fresh blo.......erm um :whistle: would love to have another opponent to play the game with. :angel:

SO I'm not good enough to play against you no?? I already said i wouldn't alp bomb you again :P

And Hansel the totems you need are "The Purifying Flame" for Sonnia, and "Scales of Justice" for JADY J

SO I'm not good enough to play against you no?? I already said i wouldn't alp bomb you again :P

And Hansel the totems you need are "The Purifying Flame" for Sonnia, and "Scales of Justice" for JADY J

Never said you weren't, just love to see new faces.

Also you can take the general totem "governor's proxy" and "student of conflict". Though the Governor's Proxy is a double edge sword when facing a crew with terrifying models. The Student looks to be fun if you need a certain model in your crew to have fast.

Cool. Actually I went to RCG today to pick up some paints and ended up getting a purifying flame, as well.

Oh! And I started painting my Sonnia box last night, throwing down a basecoat on my witchlings. No disrespect to 40k, but I have like 50 Space Marines that I just can't bring myself to paint because it's so goddamn boring, but right out of the box I'm having a lot of fun painting these models. I think it has something to do with knowing that I don't have to paint 47 more of them. I'll post some pics in the Miniature Matters section once I get some done.

Had a great 40-min. demo of Malifaux; thanks Genetic! It was a delicious taste and has whetted my appetite for more. I hope to have my first crew all up and painted in the next couple weeks, in the meantime I'll probably rock some gray Witch Hunters on Wednesday nights.

Also, that painting night idea that's been floating around is a great one.