Portland Players?

Hansel, have you had a chance to play malifaux yet? If not i can run a demo for you if you want to try the game out... what faction/ Crew where you interested in?

I got some bad news guys.. Turns out there is no room for me to run a event at game storm,, BUT i will be there helping Red Castle Games out and i plan on bringing some terrain, and my Malifaux stuff so if anyone id interested in a game or to hit me up I'll most likely be in the dealers area at the Red Castle Games Booth...

Also how may people are interested in a painting night or a terrain night?

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Genetic, I haven't yet. After much twisting & turning on my part, I think I'm going to go with the Guild, Sonia's starter box.

A demo game would be great! I went in to look @ the Malifaux stuff today and Matt told me that there was a guy who could run a demo for me--I'm assuming he was talking about you. Maybe next Wednesday?

Yes by all means come on down on Wednesday's and Saturdays. More people tend to show up on Saturday's then on Wednesday's but I would love to see more on both nights.

And I would heavily recommend getting some demo games with Genetic. He is a good person to learn from. Coming from 40k is what I did as well,so remember to focus on completing objectives more then wiping out your opponents army. That is probably the biggest problem that we 40k players have from what I have seen.

and I have the Sonnia Criid box set I could probably let you use to demo with on wednesday if Genetic doesnt.

:gurney:No GameStorm malifaux tourney :gurney:

Its really sad, talked to some one at Gamestorm and they said yes I could run a tournament, then when we went to turn in the info they said nope sorry past deadline, even thou the guy on the phone the night before said it wasnt an issue and sure you can run one.. oh well I'll still be running something in the near future..

Okay, so: I couldn't resist, and went whole hog tonight & bought a Sonia box and a Lady Justice box (I know every noob probably plays the guild but their models just appeal to me the most), along with Nino, because the clerk (curly-haired dude, not matt or evan) recommended him.

I probably won't be able to make it this week or next because of gamestorm, but I'll see you guys in the near future (and I'd still like that intro game, Genetic!)