Portland Players?

Way to overreact much? what i was trying to say is that if it isnt contrasting against something another store is planning,that we will get MORE players then just the local ones that support Red Castle. Which as far as I have been able to tell is pretty much just me and hans. So with game attendance being a problem recently,I was looking for ways to increase it. By trying to get some of the people from Ordo,from Cog Collective.

As far as being pissy about Guardian games hosting events on the last saturday of the month. For one I still havent ever played Malifaux at Guardian.I dont plan on playing Malifaux at Guardian..so believe me when I say I want as big a player base at Red Castle as possible.So yeah,I agree that it sucks. But the question I have for you is..If Guardian wants to have a set day for events at their store..which from what I am understanding is going to be the case with them having the tourney on the last saturday of the month..Are you going to keep posting it on the same day,or are you going to have it on a different day? I know you posted this before they posted the second time around...Thats not the point. Also having it opposite OFCC might very well cause difficulties.

To sum it up..I could make it...but I think for a good tournament turnout,you could get more people by having it two weeks later. I think you could get an even better regular turn out by having a set weekend each month for a tournament or League game.

Edited by Dark Alleycat

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. So I am sitting down with Joel and Angel tomorrow so everyone relax for the time being. I will discuss things with them to get their take and see about getting a plan laid out for the future.

Joel has already agreed to sit and talk so he wants a deal to happen.

So Gary please don't make any plans to burn down anyone's barn yet.

Edited by Murphy'sLawyer

Another opportunity to play with other Malifaux players: We have had a huge revival of Malifaux at the Ordo Fanaticus Game Night. Check out OrdoFanaticus.com to learn more. We even have a Malifaux board for discussions with local players. Thanks Guys.

Another opportunity to play with other Malifaux players: We have had a huge revival of Malifaux at the Ordo Fanaticus Game Night. Check out OrdoFanaticus.com to learn more. We even have a Malifaux board for discussions with local players. Thanks Guys.

Jay, where do you guys play?

• 5 weeks later...