Tournament Metro West, MA 4/10/11

Lorenz

ok everyone I know there have been a few people in the area waiting for a new event so here it is

first off this is important info

Date: Sunday April 10th

Time: 10am sign in, 11am start time

City, State: Westborough, MA

Location/Store: WhizLogo383x124.gif

Tournament size (scrap or brawl, SS size): Scrap, 30 SS

If there is a sign up required: yes

If there is a fee required to sign up: $10.00

Prizes, if they are announced ahead of time: 1st prize will be a new Hamlin Box Set.

Painting requirements: None, but players do like to face painted models (so keep that in mind)

Proxies: unreleased totems and reasonable models (must have card). and must be inspected before we begin.

Strategy: This is going to be a themed match there will be new themed strategies, and some old ones. the theme is Hamlin pied piper. with that in mind there are some new boards being developed in the store. these should be done before the event so keep your fingers crossed for a sewer board You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

Schemes: you will need to attempt to play a minimum of one master specific scheme.

Schemes can be repeated for this event. but there will be a bonus of 2 points to each player who does not repeat any schemes.

any questions please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been told that the sewer board is on the way and is on time to be completed for the event I hope everyone in the area can make it out to this event. also there are a few other boards that are underway here's a hint "have you ever wanted to be in a barroom brawl". maybe now will be your chance

• 2 weeks later...