Puppet Competition.

Ratty

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spent the last couple of hours messing around with photoshop. It's been about 15 years since I last drew a picture from scratch on photoshop, normally I'm piecing together bits of photos for GUI stuff. So I'm a bit out of practice. Hope you like it.

ratpuppet.jpg

Spent the last couple of hours messing around with photoshop. It's been about 15 years since I last drew a picture from scratch on photoshop, normally I'm piecing together bits of photos for GUI stuff. So I'm a bit out of practice. Hope you like it.

ratpuppet.jpg

I wish I could photoshop...

Rather than a competition, I move to have Ratty draw puppet versions of pictures we would like for our Avatar pics...

Imagine, steampunk Boba Fett! Which I do nto use on this forum, but use on so many others...

I'm not worried about the Catpocalypse. My friend Domo-chan here will keep cat numbers down by knocking off all the kittens. The way things are going we know what teenagers are going to spend all their time doing in 10 years time, it's not like they are going to get a job.