A Puppet-ey Request

Tuesday

I hope this is in the right section-- if not, I apologize and please move it wherever you wish.

I've been looking for the Colette puppet art in a large format-- wanting to use it for a project. I have a Puppet Deck and she is in there, but it's a bit small and since I have no scanner getting that on the computer would involve taking a completely glare-free picture with a digital camera, uploading and resizing it, and hoping it wasn't too blurry at 200x the original size. ^^ Google has been unhelpful, too.

So... is there anywhere I can find some full-size Colette puppet art? Or is she actually in the Malifaux coloring book and I can just order one of those? Ideally, if the line version from the GenCon coloring contest pages (provided I didn't just imagine that she was one of the coloring pages) is anywhere, I'd love that, but colored-in is also fine-- basically, what I want is something I can draw lines on and measure against to determine proportion.

Oh! And as for the reason, since I imagine that could cause some issues, it's not for personal gain or anything like that. I just want to make a Colette puppet. ^^ And I have the feeling that if I don't take into account the art's proportions, it'll look off.

So... if anyone could help with this, I'd be eternally grateful. Real-life puppet! Just imagine it!