Malifaux in Fairfax

NeverEnding

Hey guys I'm probably geeking out a little early right now but I talked to a Gaming store in the area and they are seriously thinking about carrying Malifaux now. They agreed to let me run some Demos soon and I want to get as big of a pool as I can.

Store is Hobby Works heres the address

Fairfax City Mall

9650-42 Main Street

Fairfax, VA 22031

Phone: (703) 426-8600

If any of you are interested let me know. I'm bringing a party of at least 3 already (not including myself) Making flyers and all that stuff, the whole nine yards.

I don't have a lot of crews but eh I'm optimistic. More details up sometime this week. (Demoing for the store manager on Thursday most likely)

I just talked to the guys at the store a while ago and emailed a list of stuff for them to order, it should be there by next week they said. I am now in the process of getting fliers up, getting on the ball finally. Got my December crew and Schill box painted up and ready to demo, also have Lilith, Kirai and the Viks available. This should all be starting soon, I'm hoping around the time they store gets to boxes in.

picture.php?albumid=175&pictureid=798

This is the flier that is going up. Anything I should edit? If you had never played would this intrigue you? There will be dates and a sign up sheet underneath this so thats covered.

@Huronbh- It's a little out of my way as right now I don't have a car but I as well could stop by occasionally, when do you guys play?

Edited by NeverEnding

The northern Virginia area has a lot of Malifaux players. I've found most of them are up near the Chantilly Game Parlour, and Huzzah seems to have a lot of people.

I'm inside the beltway, and I run every other Wednesday games at Victory Comics. There we have a lot of people that like Malifaux, but it seems to be largely a second or third tier option for them.

Anyway, good luck demoing! I think your poster is fine, particularly if you're putting it in the store and someone at the store has some working knowledge of it to help drum up interest.

I wish weekdays made it possible for me to play with most of the rest of NoVA, but getting off work at 6pm doesn't let me get out to these other places before 7pm with rush hour.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...