Tournament at Wargames Workshop, Northampton on 8th May

Clousseau

Event went well despite some last minute drop-outs.

Player Faction VP TP Diff

1st magicpockets Neverborn 18 9 11

2nd Drake Arcanists 13 6 9

3rd Dai Neverborn 17 6 8

4th Mike Arcanists 8 6 0

5th Oshova Ressurectionists 13 3 1

6th Martyn Guild 6 3 -12

7th Matt Arcanists 9 1 -8

8th Dave Outcasts 8 1 -9

Thanks to everyone for a good day, to Wargames Workshop for hosting the event and to KR Multicase for the first prize.

Dai also won best painted crew.

Pics may follow...

Edited by Clousseau

Thanks for a fun tournament :proud:

Certainly learned a lot, it was good fun with some good sports to play against, very friendly event.

Still can't believe I came 2nd place though! well chuffed!!

Congrats to the winner :shakehand

And well done to Dai for the best painted crew

Nokiacamera018.jpg

magicpockets (Pandora) takes on Oshova (Seamus) whilst in the foreground Dai introduces Martyn's Guild to The Dreamer

Nokiacamera023.jpg

Martyn plays Matt (Rasputina) on the Ice board, whilst Oshova plays Dai

Nokiacamera021.jpg

Newbie Drake (Collette) takes on Mike (Collette) in a first round mismatch (sorry guys - but good lessons learnt).

It was all good. learnt more by playing another Colette player.

And and I just realised reading the rules manual, my last game I finished on 8VP not 6vp! lol..Treasure counter was 4vp not 2vp that I thought as my model was in my deployment zone carried end of the game (thought that was worth 2,didnt realise 4!) I am such a noob!! lol

You included the 2 missing points for me having bodyguard in my second game which I forgot about!..the other 2 points here were for having Cassandra holding the Treasure in my deployment zone at the end of the 3rd game...I put that VP down as 2 but should have been 4vp...so another 2 points I didnt realise about at the time.

Doesnt affect the finishing positions, just means I actually scored an additional 2vp :proud:

Adam you dirty dirty man! Well done bud!

Well done Adam.

Thank you both. Unfortunately Hamelin does not work at all in an 85 minute game so had to rock the old Pandora crew ;)

To be fair to Tim (Oshova) the first game was on a knife edge and it could have been 8:2 the other way just as easily, which would have changed a lot :D

Looking forward to Cardiff now - hope you're both there for some grudge matches ;)

And kudos to Dave (Clousseau ) for a well run event, it a pleasure to take part in. Doing the UK Henchman scene very proud me thinks.

I'll be at Cardiff. See you on table 1. :D

You playing at the Expo?

That Birmingham in a couple of weeks? I likely won't be there as only get back from the USA the day before, depends on jet lag. And look forward to Cardiff :)

Cardiff Cardiff Cardiff. Yes. I shall go.

With Marcus or Sonnia though, I'm gonna drop right down to mid-table!

So what'd ya play against Adam?

Doubt you'll be mid-table with any crew ;)

Nicodem, LCB and then Collette - so interesting to say the least, especially when Pandora had to kill Nicodem herself (considering he's got 12wds and only a weak damage of 1 from self-loathing). Thank goodness for table edges and awesome triggers :D

Edited by magicpockets

So you didn't actually kill him lol....just made him run away!

Yeah, damn shame when that happens and you're touching the edge of the table ;)

Cardiff yes, im totally up for some more Colette Shenanigans!:rock:

Should be a brilliant event, esp as it looks like there's a lot of people travelling down.

You included the 2 missing points for me having bodyguard in my second game which I forgot about!..the other 2 points here were for having Cassandra holding the Treasure in my deployment zone at the end of the 3rd game...I put that VP down as 2 but should have been 4vp...so another 2 points I didnt realise about at the time.

Doesnt affect the finishing positions, just means I actually scored an additional 2vp :proud:

Please note that what you write down, and agree with your opponent, is what you get. So its important you check what VP you think you got (rereading the strategy/scheme details if necessary) and review with your opponent. Normally the TO would not adjust the score, and certyainly not after the results had been announced unless it was a points deduction.

Same rule applies to rallying - book in on time, but write it down wrong and the fault lies with the navigator (I was that man!).

After a second place you're no longer a tournie newbie!