Tournament at Wargames Workshop, Northampton on 8th May

Clousseau

There will be a 35SS tournament at Wargames Workshop in Northampton on Sunday 8th May.

Shared strategies will be used, allocated by table along with special terrain or effects. Each scheme may only be chosen once. Free Master, free crew choice (from 55SS list). 10am start (10:30 first game) until around 4:30pm - extended shop hours just for us!

Parking (St. Michaels) is only 80p for the day. If using public transport there's a 20 minute walk from the railway station or 5 minutes from the bus station.

£5 entry on the day but please book your place in advance on 07931 775263.

This will be a small scale dry run for the Birmingham tournament. 16 places only!

http://www.wargamesworkshop.co.uk/GameShop/GameShopHome.aspx

Entries

1) funky_love_bear :( can't make it

2) eturns (Bedford) :) :masks

3) Oshova (Cranfield) :) :crows

4) magicpockets (Cranfield) :) :masks

5) hewasneverborn (Clapham) :)Crows.gif

6) Vincent (Clapham) :)Rams.gif

7) Denzil (Abingdon) :) :tomes

8) Dai (forum name unknown) (Abingdon) :) :masks

9) Newbie_from_Hell (Cranfield) :) :tomes

10) Matt (Cranfield) :) :tomes

11) DaveC (Cranfield) :):ranged

12) Martyn (Cranfield) :rams

13) Drake (Cranfield) :) :tomes

:) lists received

Edited by Clousseau
Entry list updated

• 2 weeks later...

As I'm basically using the official tournament rule it'll be no proxies (unless taking additional figures beyond what's available e.g. Mindless Zombies - first 3 must be the correct ones, appropraite proxies after that).

I have a Convict Gunslinger you can borrow. Unreleased models will also not be allowed.

Will try to sort out the rules pack over the weekend.

Further to the above post, I'll allow proxies 'in keeping with Malifaux theme', but only for models already released i.e. you must have the correct card (not a printout).

Hope that makes things a bit easier.

So I will not take the Desperate mercs, no worries. Would you consider the minigunner to be in keeping with the theme? I think rapid fire amd suppressing fire are very in keeping with the model!! I can also paint the jacket brown for a more western theme.

Clousseau - I think you need to put a direct link on the shop website to the tourney rulespack and state that no proxies of unreleased models are allowed there too.

As this was not stated at the time I booked up for myself and my mate Dai - it now means that he can't play the force he wanted (wanted to use the ashes and dust) and if we had known at the time he wouldn't have put his Nicodem Crew on ebay to sell (2 days to go). And he is now going to have to borrow a crew to be able to play.

On a lighter note - do you need any scenery for the tables??

Nice tourney pack -

Although having read it I'm now in the suituation that out of 4 masters available to me (Lady J, Sonia, Ramos & Collette) I can only use one (Collette) as for all of the others I only have the v.1 stat cards - just checked the Redemption Program ended last week so am stuffed.

Better go out and get some more showgirls and get painting after all the "Show must go on!!!"

looking forward to it

• 1 month later...