Demo Evening in Burton on trent

loganproudbeard

Iam planning on running a demo evening in my local club

Portal Wargaming burton on trent Staffordshire

The club is run out of the local: Salvation Army (Local Corps & Community Centre, Burton-On-Trent)

Mosley St, Burton-on-Trent, Staffordshire, DE14 1DR,

I will be running it on Wednesday the 9th of march from 6pm-10pm

The club is open from 6pm-10pm

you can find the club@ http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=25594690999

i have lucius, somer teeth and ophelia to try out

if your interested please let me know below:

thanks for reading!!

Edited by loganproudbeard
wrong post code and date change

I may head over to this seeing as I keep meaning to check out your club because I have been looking for a place to play Malifaux. I played in Jo's first tournament but unfortunately wasn't able to make it to her second one.

Looks fairly to get to from Derby via bus. I recently got one of my housemates playing(Rasputina box set) so I will see if he wants to come along

EDIT: Just looked on google maps and the post code provided does not match up with Mosley street.

Edited by Xoryn

hey xoryn, if you catch the x38 from Derby to Burton you can get off at the train station and walk down the bridge towards the town and Mosley Street is your first road on the right (at the end of the bridge) the Salvation Army Citadel is opposite Kerry Foods!! Hope to see you at the club and as my brother says if you let him know via pm your name and that you are coming I'll add you to the guest list for the night so you don't have to pay (Perks of me being the Chairman and loganproudbeard being the vice chairman!!!)

hey evans970, I am the chairman of the club and brother to the henchman (loganproudbeard), he hasn't got any of the version 2 cards yet so wouldn't be able to swap them at this point. We would love to see ya at the club though so if your gonna attend please pm loganproudbeard and let him know your name so that we can put you on the guest list for the night!!